Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday, Monday, Monday

I really ought to just rename my blog Welcome to My Thrilling Life: Briana's nails. That really seems to be all I'm talking about (and blogging about) these days!
Base coat in L'oreal Club Prive
 Well, I'm not going to change the name, because I really do other things with my life! (Even though it may seem otherwise)...Sunday afternoon, my friends Stacy and I went to see Disney's Brave in theaters. So cute!! I love all things Disney, Scottish, and girly, so Brave really just took everything I love and brought it to life. Stacy's boyfriend and our friend Chris came with us, but went to see The Dark Knight Rises instead (another movie I can't wait to see!) so Stacy and I had over an hour to kill after our movie ended. We ended up going to Wal-Mart and browsing through the nail polish selection (I have a problem, y'all) and of course, I bought 2 new shades! L'oreal's Club Prive (which I used today) and Tweet Me, a really pretty, shimmery yellow.
Leopard "spots" in Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Pink Slip
I did a base coat over all my nails in the new Club Prive color (the camera shows it pretty close, but just a wee bit off - it's a brighter aqua in real life) and then on just the ring fingers of both hands (I went for the accent nail look!) I made several spots in Sally Hansen's Pink Slip. As that was drying I went around the spots with black acrylic paint - that's right, paint. I thought paint would be easier to use than actual polish, and turns out I have no idea where I put most of my fall nail colors. I LOVELOVELOVE the overall look of my nails and I think I'm getting pretty good at this! Let's see how long this design lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment